Sunday, April 13, 2008

Little Brown Box

This is a paper mache box that I did . I still have some thing I want to finish on it. It done in ornge and black. I did a wash down in black to make it look ? Old or wooden. Sorry about the bottom picture question I should have looked before I put it on here.


I'm only on 180 post getting close 200 th, I think it will take me till I'm 90 to reach 200 post .So I'm going to start posting so dolls I already made . Then maybe I reach that 200 post and have a drawing for something. What do you think We should draw for ?Should I make pretty box or a cupid doll/ YOU TELL ME.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Hi Debbie, yes your adorable little bear came today. I want to get some pictures for my blog, but you beat me to it. He will have a special place in my studio and have lots of company too! Go ahead and make your pig, it may be the same idea, but each artist provides his or her own interpretation. Go for it!!!