Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Breast Cancer Awareness




Learn more about the pink artist drawing for Breast Cancer Awareness & Reseach .
I made a donation right on her blog ,my aunt and cousin both died from breast cancer . So lets all help a little and make a donation,no matter how small.You can go to http://girl-gone-thread-wild.blogspot.com Sorry you have to type it in. I don't know why this doesn't work.The drawing is from Aug. 1- oct 15 when she will announed the winners on her blog,so hurry on over.

1 comment:

girlgonethreadwild said...

Thank you so much Debb for helping us spread the word about our drawing & to bring in more donations for the pink artist cause!

It is a huge honor to work with you and the many folks who are helping to raise those funds for breast cancer research. I apologize for my late comment, I took a bit of time off to "be in the moment" and to celebrate what has become a wonderful undertaking- our project.

love & blessings, Monica :)