Friday, August 29, 2008

Wand swap

I receive my wand from my partner Kai but I can't get the picture on my blog. If you like to see her wand go to the side bar and hit( the party in Kais head ). It's an Halloween wand and journal.thanks love them. Working on a lot of Halloween, soon will have a web site up and running .There will be a door prize of Halloween items that I have made .The new site is call "Halloween Jingle Bells BOO!"And Aug 31 me and my DH has been married for 40 yrs.WOW I'm getting old, hum 40 yrs to him???????????????? He not really a joking persons , and he does think my art or dolls are just me playing.Will I guess we see when I get the site up.If no one likes what I make no problems I just give it away for Christmas or have alot extra for Halloween swaps. .That what I have been doing.Or just give it to Dominic and Harrison they think everything I make is for them.

No comments: