Monday, September 08, 2008

Swap



Here is the wand that kai sent me and it came in the bright orange paper .Will I will be gone from Thursday to Monday this week. But guess it doesn't matter not one ever comes to my blog the story of my life . I just write to hear my self think, and sometime that not a good thing.Have got my swaps done and are ready to mail guess I'll mail them out when I get back.
My new web site should be up and working in a couple of weeks.This should be fun I have no idea why I even started it.I can't sell my stuff on esty or ebay.That should be a hint , here I go talking to myself again.I guess it all right as long as I don't answer . RIGHT ? What did you say old lady,did I say that?????????????????????

5 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

I'm so curious as to why you can't sell your stuff on Etsy! Hmmm...???

I love the wand!

Susan said...

Hi Debb, hope all is going well. Good luck with you new website.

Enchantments and Giggles said...

your post made me chuckle,. Don't all great artists talk to themselves?

AwtemNymf said...

Hi Debb-
your wand is grogeous. It's so pretty!
I talk to my dogs, to my plants, and yep- to myself too! And I'm still sane!
Bwahahaha!

vivian said...

Hi Debb! I know its more fun if there are people stopping by often but dont give up! Besides youd be surprised by how many people stop by and read but dont leave comments!
have a wonderful weekend!
hugs
vivian