Sunday, September 28, 2008

Freebie post cards





here are some more post cards enjoy.

I did a real dumb thing my husband kept the kitchen knifes sharp extra shape. I wasn't thinking and grab one to cut the milk cartoon lid. Instead it jump and hit my index finger. Will just say i have a cute about ----- this wide and so drop I won't look.
And I'll been working on another doll like the one I did at Iowa. Not easy will a finger tape up and a metal split on it. I think it will be along wait for it to heal I cut it in the knuckle.hurt, hurt , hurt.
Will even about me the fairy door swap seem to going good just had one lady who never answer so i did two more doors .And will mail them Monday. Guess I go to bed early can't do much.Any way have to get up at 6:00 to get the boys off to school. see ya!!!!

1 comment:

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

hope you are ok! take care of your self!


cute post cards