Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'm SO cute




I love this my sister sent me this. Will since you can't read this here go:
I'm still waiting,I did what you told me
I sent the email to 10 people like you said.
I'm still waiting for that miracle to happen.
To all my friends who in the last year sent me best 'wishes" .chain letters, angle,letters or other promises of good luck if I forwarded something.
NONE OF THAT SHIT WORKED!!!!
For 2008 could you please,just send Money,Vodka, chocolate, movie tickets, or gasoline vouchers and airline tickets instead ?

Thank You Debb ( I would really like the gas vouchers forget all the rest.
love Debb

2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

OGM, that totally rocks. I have to send this to my husband who ABHORS those emails. That crap drives me crazy. I love it, thanks!

Unknown said...

LOL..I'm with you on chain mail!

Sand