Monday, January 19, 2009

DOMINIC BIRTHDAY

Will Mr. Dominic will be a big 8 on the 20 of this month. He having a party at a pizza place.He came home from school andfirst thing he said was do I get my gifts on my birthday or Sat. I said when do you want them it doesn't matter.O.K. then Sat.And then he go no no on my birthday ,I know he couldn't wait. He have a small party here with us and then sat off to have pizza. His mom take him out sunday for his birthday dinner they went to streak & shake and didn't even ask me.Last year she took me out for my birthday. Now I see son get bigger eat like a horse and forgot poor mom birthday. That all right they all forget mom birthday. She can't forgot now since her son birthday is a day before mine..No really she about the only one that does remember my birthday with a card.They get more crazy everyyear.That remionds me I have to go find a birthday card I put up for my friend .Her birthday is same as Dominic .Can't say how old she is, she might hurt me. I don't think she ever reads this.I know she doesn't have a computer. But about the time I say that someone will show her this blog.

Will any how HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOMINIC love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

AwtemNymf said...

*sprinkle sprinkle*
A Birthday faerie flew by to wish you a wonderful Happy Birthday Dominick!

~A~