Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Santa Little helpers


Will the party over and I want to Thank everyone who came to the party and the lady's who shared there blogs with us. Will I have some little helpers to help me clean up .Now this is not a very good picture and I take a Bad Bad picture. The dog jump up on my lap and she wouldn't leave the boys allow .I guess she thought they were playing . I had to hold the dog and then Harrison pulled his hat over his face.I told Tamilia just to take it and forget it. So here it is the picture I hope it doesn't break your computer.
I would like to do this again next Christmas and maybe start early and have a lot more people there. Thanks and Merry Christmas

4 comments:

zuzu said...

=^..^= Debb I had so much fun!

The party was a grand idea ... YES, next year! Again! Again!! I would love to be involved! Just need to plan a little ::giggle:: and have a working computer!

Remember the Bee my Valentine heART extravaganza that was so wonderfully huge early this year? Well ... Come next February I hope to be part of all of it and another give-away again! You should be sure to join in too!!

And just must say ...
Sage (her name, yes?) is a gorgeous Corgi!! I love that she wants to be involved with the kids and pictures! I simply have a "thing" for Corgis ::sigh:: once you have be near one for any time at all ... you are a corgi person for life. 'Tis true!

Okay, time for a cup of hot tea ...
It's freezing cold ::brr:: here! I need to get busy ::hum:: I'm finishing up a little story to tell ...

Hoping you are having a wonderful season!

=^..^= love, zU

vivian said...

Hi Deb.. I Missed the party! My husbands been in the hospital! I'm afraid people may have stopped by my site expecting a party.. but I didnt get to do anything special! looks like you had fun though!
happy holidays !!
vivian

Susan said...

Thanks for hosting! It was a great idea.

Julie said...

YEAH!!! I can't wait to get mine!!