Thursday, February 21, 2008

ICE STORM & SWAP

Monica at http://mandco.typepad.com/easterbunnyschicks is having a Easter swap 2 partner's this is international go see Monica. Where having another ice storm they let the children out of school early today and no school tomorrow. If my daughter can get out of the drive she will go to work .If not she home all day with them. there really sweet little devil's .I call Harrison a little monkey he climbs every where. I hope everyone else is not having much snow or ice . I'm off to rest for awhile bad headache.And looking at the computer don't help. See you.
Debb



`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`



cute little chick's

1 comment:

Our Hands For Hope said...

Thanks for the give away posts! I just signed up too. I'm also doing the Hat swap. What fun that will be!
Blessings,
Terisa