Friday, February 29, 2008

SPRING VINTAGE SWAP


For this swap it's about spring each swap package must include two vintage /thrifted item or one vintage and one homemade item. This is a secret partner swap. Sign ups end March 1, so hurry . Also have to answer this question for my partner.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
a)What your favorite part of spring. When the flowers start to bloom and the birds come out.
b)what are your favorite flowers . I like almost all flowers tuplis, angel trumps
c)What types of hobbies/crafts do you enjoy. I love making my fairy's ,witchy-witch's and more
d)What type of vintage do you collect. I like tins,tin signs, cake molds ,Santa Claus, Rabbits, Vintage Halloween anything with a vintage look.
e)Any allergies or things that you absolutely can't stand . Yes I have allergies to strong smelling flowers, perfumes,no candle with a strong smell. About the only thing I can stand is vanilla .
this swap is be hosted by Vintage Indie

No comments: