Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hanging Valentine swap

Everyone has told me how much they like my banner it was done by Kris at : http://krislhurst.blogspot.com. She such a sweetie take a look at her work on her blog.

I will be going into the hospital on the 4 of Feb. Not sure yet what going to happen so if I'm not out by the 6 for the drawing I will draw as soon as I get out. I'm hoping it not bad news . Guess I find out on the 4 . I like to Thank everyone for wishing me a Happy Birthday even if I was in the hospital having test all day. Dominic and Harrison both had to get me a cake . Dominic got a choclate of course and Harrison got a Ice Cream cake
I will put up some more of my swap later . Still have the fairy doors ,hanging Valentine, and the Valentine Goodie swap.I can't for some reason put pictures on here tonight so I guess I'm done for now. Need to clean up my work space.

1 comment:

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

hope everything work out well for you! be sure to take it easy!

Please let me know when you get my package, I hope it "lifts" your mood!