Saturday, January 19, 2008

Valentine Swap


Here is the Valentine I sent to MICHELLE It about 16x16 done in paper mac ha and glitter. The vintage shoe stretcher has small hearts and are red.I made her a fairy godmother head & hands are paper clay, and a lot of goodies. It her BIRTHDAY the 13 of Feb. So I sent her a vintage pink dog I got at the antique store ,love them places.And I also have e a heart valentine going out to RACHEL It was a smaller one , I give one thing away on her .DOMINIC is a BIG 7 Sunday. And then my birthday is Monday And I will be at the hospital having test for most of the day. Still be sick. So I need to get to work on my swap maybe in the hospital in a week or so.

3 comments:

Diana S said...

Hi Debb. thanks for stopping by my blog! Please enter me in your drawing too.

Back Through Time said...

Hi Debb, I sure hope you get along ok at the hospital!! Have a very Happy Birthday!!
Stop back and visit when you are up to it!
Michelle

Susan said...

Happy Birthday, sure hope all your tests go well.